We’re always looking to expand our team of partners and Luxe Coordinators. If you’re interested in working with us, please apply below, or send your proposal for partnership with a cover letter to email@example.com
Seeking an event coordinator who is well organized, creative, innovative and motivated. You will report to and work alongside the owner coordinating different types of events and building a strong rapport with clients. Must be comfortable in a startup environment, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to take on different roles as needed.
- Passionate about event management
- Excellent attention to detail
- HS Diploma required, relevant work experience or Bachelors degree preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to negotiate
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work well alone and in a team
- Experience working in the luxury hospitality industry, event coordination, customer service or related field a plus
Social Media Manager
Seeking a skilled social media manager who is passionate about events, with a keen interest in travel/tourism and the luxury industry. You will be responsible for updating our website, galleries, blog, and social media accounts regularly while promoting our brand and communicating with our followers via social media.
- Experience with Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest
- Experience creating graphics and style boards via Moodboard, Polyvore, or Canva
- Proven track record of social engagement
- Ability to curate content relevant to our brand